Art

Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

NutraSONIC Face and Body Brush, The best beauty product I have purchased this year!



I originally was going to buy the competitor's version of this product which was priced at almost double the cost for just the basic package until I found the NutraSonic Face Brush Skin Care System advertised on Amazon.

This is my favorite beauty purchase of 2010 so far. I love the NUTRASONIC FACE BRUSH and consider it to be a TOY because it's so fun to use and satisfying to see and feel the results of the product. You can buy the system for a few dollars more with two skincare supplements which includes toner and cleanser and I did and I am glad, they are botanical products that smell so nice and they work really good.

The technology of SONIC cleansing has been successfully used for years with toothbrushes, so it all made sense to me, that rather than using a washcloth and soap, why not exfoiliate and get a deep polish and scrub at the same time.

SONIC skin cleansing can offer you the cleanest and healthiest looking skin every day. It's kind of a mind and body experience. When you feel good you believe you look good and then it translates into a positive experience all day, every day, and the SONIC skin care system does this for you.

It's cleansing is really effective, yet gentle enough to be used in the morning and evening for every age and skin type. The oscillating massage will deep clean your pores and remove impurities, dirt and loose skin cells for a healthier, softer and younger looking skin.

Face Brush Professional System includes the charger, 1 brush for sensitive skin, 1 brush for normal skin, 1 body brush, 50 ml Botanical Cleanser and a 50 ml Botanical Toner. It has four speeds and it comes with a charging dock that plugs into to standard wall outlet with an indicator light to let you know when it's fully charged. When I first received it in the mail, I could hardly wait to use it, however the manufacturer suggest on first use to charge a full 12 hrs plus and I just couldn't wait that long. :-)

I use the normal skin brush for my face and neck every night and, I use the body brush once a week in the shower and do a head to toe body polish ritual and when you get out the shower you feel so good and you feel like you have performed a great service for your body. I also use it on my feet when I do the bathtub pedicures. After using the brush you simply wash it and leave it out to dry until next use. Did I mention the SONIC is Waterproof? yes, it is!!!!

I even talked my husband into letting me use the face brush on his face and neck and he was skeptical at first, but after I was done with his facial he was very pleased with how he felt. That is the thing I love, not only how it makes you look, but how it makes you FEEL.

I really suggest you get this set for yourself or for a gift for someone who really loves taking care of their skin or someone you know would love to try this product. You won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment