Art

Search This Blog

Monday, June 7, 2010

Euro-Pro Shark Navigator Upright Bagless - The BEST Vacuum I have owned, and worth every penny

This is my most recent purchase and I am so happy I did!



I have wood floors with area rugs in each room and my regular vacuum cleaner which was a bagless upright was tearing up my area rugs and pulling the carpet fibers out and not vacuuming very well and it was so loud and overall not really doing a good job, even though it seemed like a powerful sounding vacuum. No matter how many times I vacuumed back and forth it seems like too much work. Little did I know just how right I was until I finally decided to purchase one after seeing the commercial on t.v.

I have a white haired Persian cat who shed's quite a bit not to mention he gets brushed constantly, so I needed something powerful, yet I wanted a vacuum that was lightweight yet, picked up the hair, and showed clear evidence that the rugs were freshly vacuumed and this SHARK Navigator was so impressive.

Even better it's so quiet in comparison to the standard upright that you can actually have a conversation while vacuuming believe it or not. I am here to tell you it's true!!! It's one of the first things I noticed.

Some of the other things I love about this vacuum is the power cord is the longest power cord on a vacuum I have ever seen. I think it's about or almost 30 feet long. The vacuum debris container is easy to pop out with one push of a button and then you press another button and bam, all the debris falls out, no shaking or digging in the dust is required. Euro Pro boasts that they provide lifetime filters as well, although the filters are washable so you can go a long time without having to change to a new one.

Here are some of the features and I provided a photo of one where you can purchase it if you think you are interested. I highly recommend it, based on the compact design, the quiet sound of the motor, the ability to do multiple rooms without unplugging the vacuum and it comes with all the on board tools you would need. a long hose with attachments for lengthening, and several attachments for vacuuming upholstery or stairs, and cracks and crevices. I know this price is higher than your standard vacuum, but even if you don't have pets. This is the one you want!

I cleaned houses for almost 20 years on the side of my full-time jobs and I have used a LOT of brands and types of vacuums and I can say so far, this is the best one yet by far that i have owned or used to vacuum.

I would recommend this vacuum to someone who needs an easy push and pull vacuum in case you are medically unable to do to much physical pushing because of it's lightweight design.

*
NEVER LOSES SUCTION.Most vacuums lose suction over time, but our Infinity Technology pulls 99% of dirt away from the filter, ensuring years of powerful cleaning.
*
DEEP CARPET AND SUPERIOR BARE FLOOR CLEANING
With our unique 2 motor system with brush roll shut off.
*
EASY TO CARRY AND MANEUVER.Weighs only 15 pounds with "smooth glide" wheels for effortless cleaning and compact design.
*
EASY ACCESS.For hard to reach places with our 24 inch crevice tool for tight spaces and our super-stretch hose with a quick release wand providing 12 feet of cleaning reach.
*
POWERFUL PET HAIR REMOVAL.With our Navigator Power Nozzle and additional Turbo Power Brush that grabs pet hair from surfaces.
*
EASY TO MAINTAIN.A bagless vacuum with lifetime filters that just need to be rinsed twice a year.
*
SMART.Half the price of comparable vacuums...backed by a 5 year warranty.



No comments:

Post a Comment