Art

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

AutoParts123.com - They saved me $286.34 and no else could beat that savings!

Recently, I had a potentially costly expense on an automotive part that was beyond repair on my vehicle and needed to be replaced. The dealer price for this special order part was so astronomical, I almost became ill when I was first advised of the price and that didn't include installation or labor, I just couldn't see myself paying them what they were asking for.  I had heard many times that the dealers charge double or triple what the part actually cost them to purchase.  I was determined to do some research before committing to those ridiculous prices. 

I came across the AutoParts1,2,3 website, which by the way for a first time user is so easy to navigate and look up your vehicle.

First you search Vehicle manufacturer, then year and then model using pull down menus.  It is very quick and easy.   Once you are there viewing your automotive parts for your vehicle,  the categories are easy to follow to find your auto parts.   Anyhow you won't believe this, I felt like the luckiest person in the world if only for a second. I found the part I was in need of probably within the first 30 seconds, and then I did some cross comparisons with other automotive parts websites and I had found that I couldn't find a price any lower than AutoParts123.com

So I went back online to AutoParts123 and I purchased the parts on a Tuesday morning and they were on my front doorstep by Thursday afternoon when I came home from work. I couldn't believe it. I don't think anything has ever shipped that fast to me and I order items for home or office shipment all the time. 

A few days later,  I contacted a mechanic who works at another dealership to install the parts as a side job and in the end, because I found AutoParts123. They saved me $286.34.   I have been for quite some time very excited about my GREAT savings and I feel compelled to share my story so that you will benefit.

Try them out if you are looking for a hard to find part or a part you are in need of that beats the automotive dealer.   They are offering Free Shipping on orders over $50.00. This would be the time to at least take a peek at your vehicle's automotive parts and see if there is anything you have thought about buying that may have slipped your mind, or find something that you realize you actually could use or need.   Click their ad below to go to their site if you desire to save money now on your auto parts.

Autoparts123.com

Autoparts123.com has become one of the most trusted names in the auto parts business, providing only the finest parts in the market. Every auto part they offer meets exhaustive automotive industry standards - so you won't sacrifice quality for convenience when you buy auto parts online. From electrical, brake, engine, chassis or strut, their auto parts are only sourced from world class auto part manufacturers, and are guaranteed to be crafted with skill – which means durable, dependable, low maintenance auto parts for your vehicle at extremely competitive prices.




No comments:

Post a Comment