Art

Search This Blog

Friday, July 2, 2010

SONIC SCRUBBER - A Target Buy! - I love mine

The Sonic Scrubber can be used everywhere for practically everything, in fact, I believe the Sonic Scrubber actually promotes creative thinking regarding more things and places you can find to scrub. It is such a satisfying and enjoyable product to use.

As a matter of fact,  I used mine just today in several places. I cleaned my garage utility sink, I cleaned a spill in the grout of my tile floor in my bathroom, I cleaned three sink drains, around the toilet bowl caps, and the bottom edge of the toilet where it meets the floor, and I used it to scrub Murphy's oil soap into some wood molding for cleaning and polishing.  To give you a brief summary I have included a little more information about the Sonic Scrubber.


This product is categorized for use
  • For the Bathroom,
  • For Kitchen and household
  • For Automotive Detailing
Now, what is great about the Sonic Scrubber is, you can have multiple scrubbers for all three categories, or you can own one scrubber with multiple scrubbing heads and use one scrubber handheld motor/base and label the multiple scrubbing heads with provided stickers that say Kitchen, Bathroom, etc... So for example, you could own three of the same type of scrubbing heads, but one is used only in the kitchen, one head is used only in the bathroom, and one for the garage, auto, boat, motorcycle, etc...


The reason, why I love it, It has the power to clean faster, easier, better -- with no more manual scrubbing!  It is actually fun to use!

Here are some more features:

•Oscillating brushes for high speed back and forth scrubbing
•Effective for hard-to-reach and difficult-to-clean areas
•Works great with your favorite cleaning solutions.
•Angled head prevents knuckle scrapes and broken nails.
•Portable and water tight for easy cleaning around water.

It's Powerful, it has a ultra-lightweight design, it eliminates cleaning fatigue, while the high torque motor provides continuous scrubbing without stalling. Sonic Scrubbers ergonomic handle with non-slip grip provides a comfortable & secure hold. A variety of brushes are available to tackle your cleaning challenges.

If you want to see more photos and details of this product and read all the customer-testimonials and consider purchasing one or more for your home or business, click the photo below.

I totally believe in this product, and I admit, I bought it at first, out of curiosity, but now that I own one, I could do nothing more than spread the word, because I want you to experience it for yourself. 
It's economically priced and you can use the Sonic Scrubbing Tool all over the place!!!  and I mean all over the place!  It is without a doubt A TARGET BUY, and would also make a great gift for any occasion.

Clean Faster, Easier, Better with FREE Shipping


SonicScrubber, More Power To You - Click here for FREE Shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment